I acquired quite a bit of books this month and they were all given to me by my mom and grandma. They aid with my newfound book obsession and I thank them for that.
Every month, the libraries near by have a book sale so of course my mom ventures out to them. I go to them when I can. Each book is less than a dollar! Some are so worn the pages are falling out while others are brand new. I don’t mind how they are just as long as I can read them.
They also go to the half price book store to see what is there. The closest one from where I live is an hour away so I don’t get to go very often. It is probably a good thing one is not close by. I would end up having an even bigger book haul every month.
My January 2017 Book Haul:
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Activity Book
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- Under Wildwood by Colin Meloy
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
- Bloodline by Katy Moran
- The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Airman by Eoin Colfer
- Solomon Snow and The Silver Spoon by Kaye Umansky
- Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
- Wicked: Legacy & Spellbound by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
- Wicked: Resurrection by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
I received 14 books this month!! Thank you mom, grandma and book sales!!!